India

Monday, March 26, 2012

Box people

I created an art room at the school about two or so months back.  The kids get very excited about getting a chance to go in and make things.  I send Melanie and Manish an email asked if they could save household material.  Paper towel rolls, toilet paper rolls, boxes ect... Melanie has brought in so many wonderful items.  I decided to have a smaller number of kids (6) instead of the 12-15 I usually take so that I could really focus and help the children as necessary.  Using only recycled items, we created Box People.  The art room will be open for the parents to view on Wednesday at the end of the school year parent teacher meeting.

Side note,  the first two pictures are of the storage shelves in my room before we transferred them to another room in preparing for my departure.  The other two pictures are of the puppies helping themselves to 15kg of rusk that I bought earlier that day..  It was just too cute to tell them to stop.  I'm all about self service!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/campingchick3/BoxPeople?authkey=Gv1sRgCLni-tHWoI2IywE&feat=email
  

No comments:

Post a Comment