Okay, so watching and listening to these videos, I sound so stupid but I'm sure in 10 years when I tell my children about this wonderful experience, these will be helpful/useful. If not, I'm sure I'll just have a good laugh. But in any case, enjoy!!
https://picasaweb.google.com/campingchick3/KeralaVideo?authkey=Gv1sRgCKvdvaj60JKk0gE&feat=email
Two weekends back, I spent the weekend at the American Embassy so the 'white' children you see actually have family roots to Massachusetts. Also, I made rocky road as a special treat for the hostel kids. They loved it.. I had one of the residential teachers help me (really just to show her how seriously simple it is). But since the day of making it, I ate some much it was crazy.. I needed a mother around to tell me that one piece was enough for anyone. I am now on day 8 of zero chocolate and feeling fine... No big withdrawals!!
https://picasaweb.google.com/campingchick3/RockyRoadDrumAndMagics?authkey=Gv1sRgCMT-hOD7pq3aQg&feat=email
https://picasaweb.google.com/campingchick3/KeralaVideo?authkey=Gv1sRgCKvdvaj60JKk0gE&feat=email
Two weekends back, I spent the weekend at the American Embassy so the 'white' children you see actually have family roots to Massachusetts. Also, I made rocky road as a special treat for the hostel kids. They loved it.. I had one of the residential teachers help me (really just to show her how seriously simple it is). But since the day of making it, I ate some much it was crazy.. I needed a mother around to tell me that one piece was enough for anyone. I am now on day 8 of zero chocolate and feeling fine... No big withdrawals!!
https://picasaweb.google.com/campingchick3/RockyRoadDrumAndMagics?authkey=Gv1sRgCMT-hOD7pq3aQg&feat=email
No comments:
Post a Comment