Yay! Everything is just about set for my upcoming trip. I will be leaving Boston Thursday, October 27th. Next week..... So excited!
I've been spending lots of time packing, not only my bags but also my bedroom. I am subletting my room to a friend while I'm away. I literally have taken all my personal items from my room with the exception of my bed, and two book cases and have stacked them all in my closet and in the basement. My room has a echo right now.
I have just about everything for the big trip, Plastic bags, stomach aids, airplane ears, bug shield liner, anti-theft cage, etc. I am still awaiting the arrival of my new hiking boots, and two pairs of glasses.
I am usually very organized and plan everything to the T. I have taken a different approach with this trip. I am going with an open mind and an open itinerary. I know that I'll start out in Bangalore and leave from Bangalore and there is talk about a week in March in Delhi with a friend or two, and two months teaching at a school north of Delhi. I am working out plans for the rest of time but nothing is rigid, which is good. I am planning on visiting Kerela, Goa, Mumbai, Gujarat, and Delhi as of right now. Keeping an open plan will allow me to see and do as much as possible.
About a week away! Can't believe the time is near!
I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete