Okay, so for the London airport; still that airport could be so much better. Spending nearly two hours taking tram after tram to get to my gate to then be loaded like canned fish onto another one and driven 20 minutes is crazy! I last was at this airport 8 almost 9 years ago and it still looks like they are throwing money down the drain! The one thing I can say that was positive about that airport is, the bathrooms are super fancy!
Once we were all on the plane and we were going to the run way, the flight attendant made an announcement that that they were going to spray insecticide and is we wish, we could cover our face. The two flight attendant walked around us spraying this stuff everywhere! I don't get it, you board 400+ people onto a closed airplane and spray deadly chemicals. That would never fly in America. Has anyone else experienced this?
No comments:
Post a Comment